HKIArb Arbitration Fellowship Workshop 2022 by Prof. Anselmo Reyes SC
|Arbitration Fellowship Workshop Details:|
|Date:||19 – 20 November 2022||Time:||10:00am to 6:00pm|
|Mode:||Hybrid* / Assessment||Location:||Room 308, 3/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong|
|Requirements for attaining HKIArb fellowship:||• Sufficient level of experience in arbitration or litigation. (at least 5 years post qualification experience or similar level of experience)
• Participants will be assessed by the Fellowship Assessor on
• Suitability of participants to be a HKIArb fellow will be assessed by the Council of the HKIArb. Experience as solicitor, counsel, expert, or as arbitrator, and familiarity with Hong Kong’s Arbitration Ordinance will be taken into account.
* Law Society of Hong Kong CPD points being applied for
* Due to travel restrictions, this fellowship course/workshop Nov 2022 will be held in hybrid form – (i) with live and web-based trainings, tutoring and online discussion given by Prof. Anselmo Reyes SC who is currently abroad and (ii) will be assisted by local trainers/practising barristers and arbitrators based in Hong Kong to assist in the running of the fellowship course/workshop to be held at the premises of the HKIArb] The mode of teaching may be further revised and changed, depending on travel restrictions and COVID-19, at the discretion of HKIArb and Professor Anselmo Reyes SC. Once enrolled for the course, you are required to comply with and abide by the mode of teaching to be ultimately decided and finalised by the HKIArb closer the time of the workshop. Any further changes to the mode of teaching by Professor Anselmo Reyes SC will be communicated to you via e-mail and/or other course announcements.
- The enrolment fee is HK$28,000 [non-refundable & Non HKIArb Member] /HK$26,600 [non-refundable & HKIArb Member]. The cheque should payable to “Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators”.
- Please write down (i) your name in HKSAR ID Card; (ii) contact number; and (iii) correspondence address at the back of the cheque. Send a cheque to the HKIArb office at “Room 308, 3/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong”.
- Only successful application will have the submitted cheque bank-in by the organizer (i.e. HKIArb).
- Unsuccessful applications will have his or her cheque returned according to the provided addresses.