Topic: Masterfully Navigating Industry Challenges
Date: 5 November 2021
Time: 6:00pm – 7:15pm (Hong Kong time) including Q&A
The event will be held in the hybrid format as follows:
In person (all going well):
ICS Members (on a first-come-first-served basis) and invited guests from the industry
Venue: Century Room I & II, Basement 2, Novotel Hotel, 238 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai
The Panel discussion will be followed by Cocktails
About the Webinar
1. Regulatory (Environment & Financial) Developments & Challenges
2. Sustaining Interest in Seafaring Career – A Collective Responsibility
1. Private & Public listed Owners & Owner-operators, Ship Managers
2. Legal and Environment Strategist
About the Speakers
Mr. Benjamin Wong, Head of Maritime Cluster, Invest Hong Kong
- Ms. Christine Loh, Chief Development Strategist, HKUST, ex-Under Secretary for the Environment, HKSAR Government
- Mr. Hing Chao, Executive Chairman, Wah Kwong Transport Holdings Ltd.
- Mr. Wellington Koo, Executive Director, Valles Steamship Company Limited, Deputy Chairman – HKSOA
- Mr. Bjørn Højgaard, CEO Anglo-Eastern Univan Group, Chairman – HKSOA
- Mr. Martin Fruergaard, CEO Pacific Basin Shipping Ltd.
- Mr. Edward Liu, Partner Hill Dickinson LLP, Principal Representative of International Chamger of Shipping (China) Liaison Office
Jagmeet Makkar, Chairman – ICS-HK, Board Advisor: GIMAC, Gujarat Maritime University; Board Director: GlobalMET
Click here to register now!