HKIArb Arbitration Fellowship Workshop 2023 by Prof. Anselmo Reyes SC
|Arbitration Fellowship Workshop Details:|
|Date:||16 – 17 December 2023||Time:||10:00am to 6:00pm|
|Mode:||Teaching in-person / Assessment||Location:||Room 308, 3/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong|
|Requirements for attaining HKIArb fellowship:||• Sufficient level of experience in arbitration or litigation. (at least 5 years post qualification experience or similar level of experience)
• Participants will be assessed by the Fellowship Assessor on
• Suitability of participants to be a HKIArb fellow will be assessed by the Council of the HKIArb. Experience as solicitor, counsel, expert, or as arbitrator, and familiarity with Hong Kong’s Arbitration Ordinance will be taken into account.
* Law Society of Hong Kong CPD points being applied for
- The enrolment fee is HK$28,000 [non-refundable & Non HKIArb Member] /HK$26,600 [non-refundable & HKIArb Member]. The cheque should payable to “Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators”.
- Please write down (i) your name in HKSAR ID Card; (ii) contact number; and (iii) correspondence address at the back of the cheque. Send a cheque to the HKIArb office at “Room 308, 3/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong”.
- Only successful application will have the submitted cheque bank-in by the organizer (i.e. HKIArb).
- Unsuccessful applications will have his or her cheque returned according to the provided addresses.