HKIArb Associate Entry Course 2023 Registration
|Associate Entry Course 2023 Details:|
|Date:||10 – 11 November||Time:||10 Nov – 9:00am to 1:00pm
11 Nov – 9:00am to 5:00pm
|Mode:||In person plus pre and post course assessments||Location:||West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong|
* Law Society of Hong Kong CPD points being applied for
- The enrolment fee is HK$4,500. The cheque should be payable to “Hong Kong Institute of Arbitrators”.
- Please write down (i) your name in HKSAR ID Card; (ii) contact number; and (iii) correspondence address at the back of the cheque. Send a cheque to the HKIArb office at “Room 308, 3/F, West Wing, Justice Place, 11 Ice House Street, Central, Hong Kong”.
- Only successful application will have the submitted cheque bank-in by the organizer (i.e. HKIArb).
- Unsuccessful applications will have his or her cheque returned according to the provided addresses.
- HKIArb cannot accept transfers 14 days or less before the course start date. Cancellations will be charged in full.
- If you wish to cancel your registration completely, a refund will be issued less a $500 administrative fee for requests received with two or more weeks’ notice. HKIArb cannot leave course funds as a credit on your account. No refunds for cancellations after 30 October 2023.
- Registration is subject to confirmation by HKIArb and to availability of places.
- HKIArb reserves the right to postpone or cancel this course in case of increased Covid restrictions or insufficient registration . Registered candidates will have priority registration at the next available Entry course.
- In case of dispute, the decision of HKIArb shall be final.